Tuesday 11 October 2016

Blog writing begins!




So, where to begin?!

I think to give this blog some context, I first need to explain that I moved to Lancashire just over a year ago to begin a graduate job. This past year has seriously flown by, and everyday I am treated to some pretty spectacular scenery, which I now want to share with you!

I live between Pendle Hill and the Forest of Bowland, which I guess is technically north Lancashire. It is idyllic countryside and fairly unexplored by British tourists (unlike the neighbouring Lakes and Yorkshire Dales) - which is a huge plus.

With this blog I hope to share all the sights I have discovered over the past 12 months and all of the new ones I have yet to see.



Interspersed with Lancashire posts, I will also bring you along to my home town in North Yorkshire, where you will find me every other weekend visiting family and friends.

So, there we go!

Now I just need to start writing...

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment